NODL – 2023 AGM Results Notification
Northern Drilling Ltd. (the “Company”) advises that the 2023 Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of the Company was held on May 8, 2023 at 15:30 hrs at Hamilton Princess and Beach Club, 76 Pitts Bay Road, Hamilton HMCX, Bermuda. The audited consolidated financial statements for the Company for the year ended December 31, 2022 were presented to the Meeting.
In addition, the following resolutions were passed:
- To set the maximum number of Directors to be not more than eight.
- To resolve that vacancies in the number of Directors be designated as casual vacancies and that the Board of Directors be authorised to fill such vacancies as and when it deems fit.
- To re-elect Gary W. Casswell as a Director of the Company.
- To re-elect Jon Olav Østhus as a Director of the Company.
- To re-elect Keesjan Cordia as a Director of the Company.
- To re-elect Marius Hermansen as a Director of the Company.
- To re-appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers of Oslo, Norway, as auditor and to authorize the Directors to determine their remuneration.
- To approve remuneration of the Company’s Board of Directors of a total amount of fees not to exceed US$400,000 for the year ended December 31, 2023.
May 8, 2023
The Board of Directors
Northern Drilling Ltd.