NODL: 2018 Annual General Meeting
Northern Drilling Ltd. (the “Company”) advises that the 2018 Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of the Company was held on September 21, 2017 at 8:30 a.m. at Hamilton Princess and Beach Club, 76 Pitts Bay Road, Hamilton HM CX, Bermuda.
The audited consolidated financial statements for the Company for the year ended December 31, 2017 were presented to the Meeting.
In addition, the following resolutions were passed in accordance with the proposals presented:
- To set the maximum number of Directors to be not more than five.
- To resolve that vacancies in the number of Directors be designated as casual vacancies and that the Board of Directors be authorised to fill such casual vacancies as and when it deems fit.
- To re-elect Gary W. Caswell as a Director of the Company.
- To re-elect Jon Olav Østhus as a Director of the Company.
- To re-elect Georgina E. Sousa as a Director of the Company.
- To elect Keesjan Cordia as a Director of the Company.
- To re-appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers of Oslo, Norway as auditors and to authorise the Directors to determine their remuneration.
- To approve the remuneration of the Company’s Board of Directors, post the 2018 Annual General Meeting.
- To authorise the Board to issue shares as remuneration to the Directors, post the 2018 Annual General Meeting upon the terms and conditions described in the notice of the 2018 Annual General Meeting.
September 21, 2018
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5 -12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.