- 9. December 2019NODL: The shares of NOL registered on N-OTC Read more
- 4. December 2019NODL: Key information related to the Subsequent Offering Read more
- 4. December 2019NODL: Private placement sucessfully placed Read more
- 3. December 2019NODL: Announces contemplated spin-off and private placement in its subsidiary Northern Rig Holding Ltd. Read more
- 29. November 2019NODL: Third Quarter 2019 Results Read more
- 9. December 2019NOL: Interim Financial Information September 30, 2019 Read more
Northern Drilling Ltd is an international drilling contractor incorporated in March 2017 for the purpose of ownership of offshore drilling rigs for operations in benign and harsh environments worldwide, including ultra-deep water environments. The company has two semi-submersible rigs and two drill ships under construction in Korea. The drilling units are among the most sophisticated in the world.
Northern Drilling Ltd’s strategy is to be a distressed asset play on a recovery in the offshore drilling market. The Company has an opportunistic growth strategy and is targeting acquisition of any offshore drilling rig that represents an attractive purchase price compared to replacement cost and future earnings capacity.
Through its management contract with Seadrill Ltd, Northern Drilling Ltd is secured safe and reliable operations from one of the world’s leading offshore drilling contractors with operational experience from all major offshore basins.