- 20. December 2017NODL: Expanding its fleet through exercising of the Bollsta Dolphin option Read more
- 10. November 2017NORTHERN DRILLING LTD: PRIVATE PLACEMENT SUCCESSFULLY PLACED Read more
- 9. November 2017ANNOUNCEMENT OF CONTEMPLATED PRIVATE PLACEMENT Read more
- 24. October 2017NODL: APPROVAL AND PUBLICATION OF PROSPECTUS Read more
- 24. October 2017Oslo Børs approves Northern Drilling Ltd. for listing on Oslo Axess. Read more
Annual reportsSee archive
Quarterly reportsSee archive
Northern Drilling is an international drilling contractor that owns two semi-submersible rigs, West Mira and Bollsta Dolphin. The two rigs are among the world’s most sophisticated high-end, harsh environment floaters.
Northern Drilling’s strategy is to be a distressed asset play on a recovery in the offshore drilling market. The Company has an opportunistic growth strategy and is targeting acquisition of any offshore drilling rig that represents an attractive purchase price compared to replacement cost and future earnings capacity.
Through its management contract with Seadrill Ltd, Northern Drilling is secured safe and reliable operations from one of the world’s leading offshore drilling contractors with operational experience from all major offshore basins.