- 21. February 2020NODL: NORTHERN DRILLING LTD. AND NORTHERN OCEAN LTD - UPDATE ON EXCHANGE OFFER Read more
- 21. February 2020NODL: NORTHERN DRILLING LTD. AND NORTHERN OCEAN LTD - RESULTS OF THE SUBSEQUENT OFFERING Read more
- 21. February 2020NODL: NORTHERN DRILLING LTD. - ACCEPTANCE PERIOD IN THE EXCHANGE OFFER HAS EXPIRED Read more
- 20. February 2020NODL: LAST DAY OF ACCEPTANCE IN THE SUBSEQUENT OFFERING AND THE EXCHANGE OFFER Read more
- 20. February 2020NODL: LAST DAY OF TRADING INCLUSIVE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EXCHANGE OFFER Read more
- 9. December 2019NOL: Interim Financial Information September 30, 2019 Read more
Northern Drilling Ltd is an international drilling contractor incorporated in March 2017 for the purpose of ownership of offshore drilling rigs for operations in benign and harsh environments worldwide, including ultra-deep water environments. The company has two drill ships under construction in Korea. The drilling units are among the most sophisticated in the world.
Northern Drilling’s strategy is to be a distressed asset play on a recovery in the offshore drilling market. The Company has an opportunistic growth strategy and is targeting acquisition of any offshore drilling rig that represents an attractive purchase price compared to replacement cost and future earnings capacity.
Through its management contract with Seadrill Ltd, Northern Drilling is secured safe and reliable operations from one of the world’s leading offshore drilling.contractors with operational experience from all major offshore basins.
Northern Drilling Ltd. (“NODL”) has recently completed a spin-off its two harsh environment rigs, West Mira and West Bollsta, together with related operating companies through its wholly-owned subsidiary Northern Rig Holding Ltd. The company has been renamed “Northern Ocean Ltd.” (“NOL”). More info about Northern Ocean Ltd can be found on the following web page; www.northernocean.no