- 21. September 2018NODL: 2018 Annual General Meeting Read more
- 13. September 2018NODL: Notice of Annual General Meeting 2018 Read more
- 31. August 2018NODL: Second Quarter 2018 Results Read more
- 2. July 2018NODL: APPROVAL AND PUBLICATION OF PROSPECTUS – TRANSFER OF LISTING Read more
- 27. June 2018WEST MIRA AWARDED DRILLING CONTRACT BY WINTERSHALL Read more
Northern Drilling is an international drilling contractor that owns two semi-submersible rigs, West Mira and Bollsta Dolphin. The two rigs are among the world’s most sophisticated high-end, harsh environment floaters.
Northern Drilling’s strategy is to be a distressed asset play on a recovery in the offshore drilling market. The Company has an opportunistic growth strategy and is targeting acquisition of any offshore drilling rig that represents an attractive purchase price compared to replacement cost and future earnings capacity.
Through its management contract with Seadrill Ltd, Northern Drilling is secured safe and reliable operations from one of the world’s leading offshore drilling contractors with operational experience from all major offshore basins.