- 12. December 2018NODL: Changes to the Board composition Read more
- 4. December 2018NODL: Extension of Cobalt Explorer option Read more
- 30. November 2018NODL: Third Quarter 2018 Results and appointment of new CEO Read more
- 21. September 2018NODL: 2018 Annual General Meeting Read more
- 13. September 2018NODL: Notice of Annual General Meeting 2018 Read more
Quarterly reportsSee archive
Northern Drilling is an international drilling contractor that owns two semi-submersible rigs, West Mira and West Bollsta . The two rigs are among the world’s most sophisticated high-end, harsh environment floaters.
Northern Drilling’s strategy is to be a distressed asset play on a recovery in the offshore drilling market. The Company has an opportunistic growth strategy and is targeting acquisition of any offshore drilling rig that represents an attractive purchase price compared to replacement cost and future earnings capacity.
Through its management contract with Seadrill Ltd, Northern Drilling is secured safe and reliable operations from one of the world’s leading offshore drilling contractors with operational experience from all major offshore basins.